Have you read...?
The Colours of Corruption£8.99
More informationBUY THIS BOOK
Honno was formed in 1986 when a group of four friends got round a kitchen table in Cardiff and determined to give Welsh women writers a voice, publishing their first book in 1987... more than a hundred titles later, that voice can be heard loud and clear. Honno are proud to be celebrating 25 years of publishing in 2012.
To find out more and Honno and it's history, follow one of the links below, and we hope that you will join us in our many celebratory events this year!
• Honno's history - highlights from the last 25 years
• Celebrating 25 years - Press release (.pdf)
• Quotes - in praise of Honno from our supporters
• All Shall be Well is Honno's anniversary anthology - a wonderful and absorbing collection of writing by Welsh women taken from the fiction and non-fiction anthologies published by the press over the last quarter of a century. Paperback / Hardback
• Upcoming events
• A gallery of images from Honno's history (coming soon)