• Cold Enough to Freeze Cows by Lorraine Jenkin Winner of the Winter 2010 People's Book Prize and shortlisted for the Annual People's Book Prize 2011
• Strange Blood by Lindsay Ashford shortlisted for Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year Award
• Ice Trap by Kitty Sewell, winner of the People's Choice BBC Radio Wales/Academi Award 2006; shortlisted for Wales Book of the Year Award
• Persons Living or Dead by Nia Williams longlisted for Wales Book of the Year Award
• Strange Blood by Linsday Ashford Crime Book of the Month Ottakar's UK for April 2005
• Laughing not Laughing ed. Catherine Merriman Winner of the Best Publication at the Erotic Awards 2004
• Falling by Debbie Moon - Shortlisted for Wales Book of the Year Award
• Honno - Top Ten Regenerator Award from HSBC Bank/Community Enterprise Wales
• Honno won the Pandora's Box Award for Women in Publishing
• The Night Garden by Jenny Marlowe - Runner up for the NASEN Special Educational Needs Children's Book Award.
• Songs of Silence by Patricia Barrie - Shortlisted for the Boardman Tasker prize for mountain literature.
• Not Singing Exactly by Sian James - Winner of the Arts Council of Wales' Book of the Year Award
• Who's afraid of the Bwgan-wood? by Anne Lewis - Winner of the Welsh Books Council's Tir na n-Og Award for Best Children's Title in English
• Luminous and Forlorn ed. Elin ap Hywel - Winner of the Raymond Williams Community Publishing Award. One of 20 books promoted during the Feminist Book Fortnight in London.
• Silly Mothers by Catherine Merriman - Shortlisted for the Arts Council of Wales Book of the Year Award
• Exchanges ed. Jude Brigley - Longlisted for the Raymond Williams Community Publishing Award
• Morphine and Dolly Mixtures by Carol-Ann Courtney - Winner of the Arts Council of Wales Book of the Year Award; made into a television film by Karl Francis; paperback rights sold to Penguin.
• On my life: women's writing from Wales ed. Leigh Verrill-Rhys - Winner of the Raymond Williams Community Publishing Award