Have you read...?
Elen Egryn (Elin Evans)
More informationBUY THIS BOOK
You can Be a Friend of Honno in many different ways:
• Join our Honno Club e-mail list and receive quarterly editions of Honno News containing information about Honno events, special offers, calls for submissions and more. Join here.
• Support Honno events by coming along yourself and bringing some friends
• Tell your friends about Honno and buy your favourite Honno books as gifts for birthdays and Christmas
• Ask your local bookshop to stock specific Honno titles that you are interested in and tell them about Honno and our books
• Become a volunteer. Volunteers help us in many ways depending on their interests, time and skills. You can help us by being an extra pair of hands at events in your area; by helping us with administrative work; by becoming a member of the Honno Committee and in many other ways. Please call us to discuss the options.
• Become a shareholder. Shares cost £5 each and are of limited liability meaning that you will never be asked for any more money than your initial investment. They are not transferable to anyone else but can be repaid. Shareholders also receive a 25% discount on Honno titles when buying direct from us. Shareholder Application Form.